*Please read the ‘about us’ section on the homepage to get more information on the type of writing being published in Immersion
Articles/Blogs for Publication
- 5 to 8 pages (full-length piece)/min 350 words (blog); single spaced
- 12 pt. font, Times New Roman
- organize into two (2) columns of text per page
- include any original photos/images (give credit to/direct email of artist)
- type in a Word Doc (Microsoft or equivalent; NO GOOGLE DOCS)
Screenplays for Film/TV
- must be feature length (or short with adaptability for series)
- 12 pt. font, ‘screenplay’ format
- include synopsis/title page
- may be in Word Doc OR Google Doc
- include press kit/casting likelihoods, character descriptions
** Submissions WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED if the above guidelines are not met. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTRESS & ACTOR/MODEL SUBMISSIONS
As an actor/actress or model, you may contact us and submit your reel, head shots or composition cards – if you have no experience, that’s okay (submit your interest)! We strive to connect and provide opportunities and support to our talent, all while moderating all projects and events. If you are chosen by Immersion Magazine/Immersion Creative Studios & Entertainment, you will receive high quality publicity, professional development and dedication throughout the initial process and entire journey. There are different projects in film and fashion that will arise, so you are encouraged to venture into the other industry – you may submit your materials as many times as desired.
Submit head shots, reels and/or composition cards to: email@example.com and you will be contacted for further instructions. Thank you!
As a musician or group, you or your manager may contact us and submit your EP/single tracks or music videos. We strive to provide the best coverage and support to all of our artists alike. If you are chosen by Immersion Magazine/Immersion Creative Studios & Entertainment, you will receive high quality publicity, professional development and dedication throughout the initial process and entire journey. There are different opportunities to fit your needs as an artist and we are here to help you succeed in every way we can. In any case, we want to hear from you! We keep an eye out for real talent and passion and do everything we possibly can to collaborate – you may submit as many times as desired.
Submit all work to: firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted for further instructions. Thank you!